1. Which parties are involved?
For the purposes of this Cookie Statement, the following definitions apply:
"IT Infrastructure Datacenters Congress", with headquarters at Moortelstraat 8, 1790 Affligem
"User" or "you": Every natural person (B2C) or legal person (B2B) who uses the website and its services or is in or enters into a contractual relationship of any kind with IT Infrastructure Datacenters Congress.
"Law": Article 129 Law on electronic communication as amended by W 2012-07-10/04, Art. 90, 017; (entry into force: 04-08-2012) (URL).
2. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text and figure files that we save in your browser or on the hard drive of your computer. That way we can remember your preferences when using our website.
To this end, use is made of so-called functional cookies, which improves the use of the website for you as a visitor. And non-functional cookies are used to collect statistics of our visitors, in order to improve our website in the future.
However, cookies and similar technologies do not allow for systematic data collection by means of which the users of our website could be identified. They only help us to improve the operation of our website, to understand the interests of our users, and to measure the effectiveness of the content of our website.
For more information about the removal or blocking of cookies, you can visit the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
4. Which cookies are used on IT Infrastructure Datacenters Congress?
IT Infrastructure Datacenters Congress cookies – https://www.itinfrastructure.be/
_ga – https://www.itinfrastructure.be/
_gat – https://www.itinfrastructure.be/
currentimage – https://www.itinfrastructure.be/
Purpose of the cookie – Functional cookie: preserving the current item from the animation (so that item is initiated for recurrent visitors).
currentitem – https://www.itinfrastructure.be/
Purpose of the cookie – Functional cookie: preserving the current news item from the series (so that news item is initiated for recurrent visitors).
lang – https://www.itinfrastructure.be/
Purpose of the cookie – Functional cookie: preserving the language (choice).
cookie-statement – https://www.itinfrastructure.be/
Purpose of the cookie – Functional cookie: preserving that the "Notification about cookies" has already been shown.
5. How can I manage my cookies?
Make sure that cookies are enabled in your browser. To enable cookies you must perform the following actions:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click on "Internet options" in the "Tools" menu.
- On the "Privacy" tab, slide the settings slider to "low" or "accept all cookies" (settings above "medium" disable cookies).
- Click "OK".
For Mozilla Firefox
- Click on "Firefox" in the upper left-hand corner of your browser, and then click on "Options".
- On the "Privacy" tab, make sure that "Tell sites that I do not want to be tracked" is not selected.
- Click "OK".
For Google Chrome
- Click on "Tools" at the top of your browser window and select ‘Options’.
- Click the "Under the Hood" tab, go to the "Privacy" section and select the ‘Content settings’ button.
- Now select "Allow local data to be set".
- Click on the "Cog" pictogram at the top of your browser window and select the "Preferences" option.
- Click on "Security", then select the option that reads: "Block cookies from third parties and advertisers".
- Close the window.